Monday, May 22, 2017

The soundtrack of my life

Shakira- hips don't lie, this song was like a big part of my childhood because I loved Shakira and i would always listen to this song when I was little.

Lil Wayne- mrs. officer, when I was little I would listen to this song with my brother and and my mom and I would always make fun it too.

Chris Brown- with you, I have always loved Chris Brown and his music ever since I was little so this would for sure be in this list.

Panic! at the disco- I write sins not tragedies/nine in the afternoon, my brother and I would always listen to these songs when I was like in kindergarten and when it came on the radio we would listen to it together.

The strokes- hard to explain, this whole song describes me as a person, I really like this song also because it has like a chill vibe to it.

Kevin abstract- degas park, this is also another chill song that I always listen to when I'm in the car and its lit.

Arctic monkeys- r u mine?, arctic monkeys are one of my favorite bands this band is like a chill alternative type of genre and this is my favorite song off there album.

Bryson tiller- somthin tells me, I picked this song because I like the way it sounds and as you can tell I like really chill songs but this is also like rap so it's a little different.

The 1975- girls, one of my all time favorite bands and I love this song by them it always makes me happy cause the beat and it just makes me happy

Guns and roses- knockn on heavens door, I added this song because I feel like this would need some old rock and I love guns and roses, I always listen to them with my dad when we are in the car, he also teached me how to play this song on my acoustic.



No comments:

Post a Comment