Sunday, May 7, 2017

Netflix show recommendations

this is a list of Netflix shows that I enjoy. I watch a lot of Netflix on my free time so I decided to make a list.
13 reasons why- a lot of people already watched this but i cant really explain my feelings for it cause I love it but also hate it at the same time and if you haven't watched it you should.

How I met your mother- I love this show it's funny and weird and I like how it's shown as the guy telling it as a story to his kids.

Degrassi next class- this show is like every basic high school show ever, but I like it. It has a different vibe to it that makes more enjoyable then all the others.

 Friends- everyone loves this show, who wouldn't. The characters are so humorous and everything about it is funny if you haven't watched it you need to.


No comments:

Post a Comment