Monday, May 1, 2017

Album recommendations

The 1975- I like it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it. I like this album because it's different from a lot of music the played on the radio and this band has a very different sound and they like to portray it in a different way.

Fall out boy- folie à duex. This is one of my all time favorite albums because FOB is one of my favorite bands and I like listening to their older music.

Panic! At the disco- Too weird to live, Too rare to die. This album is also by my all time favorite bands, this album is filled with very different sounds every song is different from the last.

Chris Brown- Royalty. I think that this album is different from all of his others because before he did a lot of pop music stuff you would hear on the radio, this one isn't it has music that is different but still his style of music just in a different way I guess you can say.


No comments:

Post a Comment